Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Deputy Taylor (LNoE Townsfolk) from Reaper Miniatures (Deputy Wayne Tisdale)
02-24-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 11:21 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Deputy Taylor (LNoE Townsfolk) from Reaper Miniatures (Deputy Wayne Tisdale)
Hi there thanks for taking a look. Here's the next Townsfolk I've been working on. I ordered this miniature from the USA. I'd heard Reaper Miniatures were slightly bigger as they're 'Heroic Scale' but I don't see much of a problem with the scale of this miniature. He's from the Chronoscape range. Here http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Chronoscope

Lizzy: "Okay now what do we do? I never seen a critter with his brains all gone before!"
Deputy Taylor: : "I'm going to call this one in. Hello Anderson, yeah hi, we've got a bit of a problem. You've gotta come see this.

Please take a moment to comment
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 11:32 PM
(02-24-2013 11:18 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hi there thanks for taking a look. Here's the next Townsfolk I've been working on. I ordered this miniature from the USA. I'd heard Reaper Miniatures were slightly bigger as they're 'Heroic Scale' but I don't see much of a problem with the scale of this miniature. He's from the Chronoscape range. Here http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Chronoscope

Lizzy: "Okay now what do we do? I never seen a critter with his brains all gone before!"
Deputy Taylor: : "I'm going to call this one in. Hello Anderson, yeah hi, we've got a bit of a problem. You've gotta come see this.

Please take a moment to comment

I need a video on shading a white base... I'm having issues.. OH! The deputy looks fantastic! Another one knocked out the park. How's the ankle coming?

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2013, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 09:55 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted Deputy Taylor (LNoE Townsfolk) Reaper Miniatures (Deputy Wayne Tisdale)
Hi Friskers,

I'll see what I can do. I use a Games Worshop wash called Nuln Oil and I just paint this wash directly into the creases of the miniatures. Thanks for checking out my painting and asking about my recovery. I should be free of the cast in 2 weeksWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
02-25-2013, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 11:44 PM by friskers96.)
Yeah I have nuln oil and I just can't get it right.. I'll keep plugging away at it, thanks.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user