Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted GenCon Preview Enemies
08-28-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: Painted GenCon Preview Enemies
Must be Hell tying his shoes. I'm almost tempted to go for Wave 1.5 Shipping after
seeing these but I really need to have some time to paint some of my paint backlog
so the wait till Wave2 is probably a good thing for me.

I did get my Hell Vermin & Swamp Slugs done so all my SoB stuff is done to date.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2015, 11:36 PM
I hear ya OD. I have a lot still waiting in the wings to get painted. I'd love to see your Vermin and Slugs Watchmen02

In the meantime, I painted my Doorways Into Darkness today. Most likely the last things I'll get painted before next week:
[Image: Doorways.jpg]
08-31-2015, 11:49 PM
Someone's been busyZombie17

I've been away to see uncle Vlad in Transylvania otherwise I would have been all over this latest batch of your work. I can't wait until my painting room has been carpeted as I want to start painting again. I'm officially inspired! My favourites are the Harvestors (obviously Big Daddies from Bioshock, look them up to see what I mean, if you don't already)

+1 Rep
02-22-2016, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 02:38 AM by Anim8r.)
I just realized, when the Frontier Towns expansion arrived, that I never finished painting the rest of my GenCon preview enemy sets. I still have Trun Hunters, Void Sorcerers, Void Hounds, Hell Vermin, and Scourge Rats. Now I also have the Bandits from the Frontier Towns...

Life got hectic here in Florida. I started working for ThinkGeek.com this past September and got to help open the first ThinkGeek retail location, in the world. Then, over Thanksgiving weekend, I found out that I'm going to have my first child. My little gamer is due to arrive in July.

So I need to get cracking on finishing all of this painting, while I still have time. Lol
02-22-2016, 08:11 PM
CongratulationsZombie17 Anim8r that's awesome news. All the best!
03-12-2016, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2016 04:07 AM by Anim8r.)
Finished my Trun Hunters...
[Image: Trun%20Hunters.jpg]

Just Void Hounds, Void Sorcerers, Hell Vermin, and Scourge Rats to go.

I also got side tracked and made some Snow Terrors while I was at it...
[Image: Snow%20Terrors.jpg]
03-13-2016, 08:27 PM
Love 'em. Snow Terrors are my favourite 'cos they just look plain nasty.

+1 Rep
03-17-2016, 02:41 PM
Thanks Trev Watchmen02

Last night I completed the Masters of the Void enemy pack.
[Image: Masters%20of%20the%20Void.jpg]

[Image: Void%20Hounds.jpg]

[Image: Void%20Sorcerers.jpg]

I'm going to get the Hell Vermin done today and then all I have left will be the Scourge Rats with their nest.
03-17-2016, 05:46 PM
I wish I had time to paint. Ever since having two kids and picking up my metal detector I don't seem to get chance.

+1 Rep I love the extra details like the script on the cuthuluesque books.

Always good to see painted figures. More people should post their handiwork!Zombie17
03-18-2016, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2016 12:08 AM by Raynor.)
We moved at the beginning of the year and though we finished unpacking a long time ago we continue to organize and settle in. The house is ALMOST done at this point and I have all my Shadows stuff laid out down in the game room ready to go. I'm SO excited. A good half of what I have not paintedfrom the original shipment is cut out and primed. I ran out of super glue a while back and had to buy more.

As soon as things are really settled in, I look forward to some quality time alone with my audiobooks and Shadows. Watchmen02