Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live by Coldwar Miniatures
08-17-2012, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 10:24 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live by Coldwar Miniatures
Hi fellow gamers and painters. I finished these guys yesterday. They are both from Cold War Miniatures. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.dic.../dww14.htm
I will be able to use Jeb in certain scenarios that use the rule Townsfolk Allies so I look forward to showing him in a future game report. I'm now hunting the net for the rest of the Townsfolk and I've found most of them!
Check out their Zombies too. I bought and painted the full range!

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum."
If you haven't seen this John Carpenter classic do yourself a favour and watch it.

To see all of my painted Zombies look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...=26&page=1

All Heroes are Here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=25

comments always welcome!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2012, 01:33 PM
RE: Painted Jeb the Grease Monkey and John Nada from They Live
Greeting Samurai Trev. You always display such great talents and skill. Your craftmanship is very impressive.

That was one of the dumbest movie, almost ever. A WWF has been, staring in a sci-fi thriller movie. Where was the cameo appearance by Hulk Hogan and Captain Lou Albano ?

Yet, that is one of the best, classic, movie lines. Ever! Im full of dumb references. (my brain is sorta scambled, and sometimes the weirdest things come out of my mouth) I simply love that line, and get frustrated when people do not know the reference.

Thankz for the reference. Muchly enjoyed Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
08-17-2012, 03:36 PM
The Jacket is most impressive my friend, I KNOW that wasn't easy.
I really like your shading on that same guys pants, dark on bottom
and top with lighter color worn knees, keen eye for detail.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
08-18-2012, 10:32 AM
took a few minutes to look through your gallery pics...all pretty well amazing. I loved the cheerleader zombie...actually made me laugh at the crazy face on that one. everything looks amazing. You should be paid to do this.
08-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Thanks all. Next up on my painting list is more Townsfolk miniatures. Just wait until you see some of the figures I found. I basically keyed in 28mm miniatures and trawled through 150 (no joke) miniature sites to find 'em. Yes I I am obsessed.Zombie20
08-19-2012, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 06:19 PM by vikinglad.)
Jeb looks great, but John Nada is out of hand! That checkered jacket looks perfect. I love the way his neck is done. Like was mentioned earlier, the jeans came out nice too. You really nailed this one.

I never saw They live, but I am going to go check it out based on your glowing reference. I always knew that line, but I think I just heard other people saying it (Duke Nukem?). I wanna see the real thing.
08-19-2012, 06:27 PM
(08-19-2012 06:16 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Jeb looks great, but John Nada is out of hand! That checkered jacket looks perfect. I love the way his neck is done. Like was mentioned earlier, the jeans came out nice too. You really nailed this one.

I never saw They live, but I am going to go check it out based on your glowing reference. I always knew that line, but I think I just heard other people saying it (Duke Nukem?). I wanna see the real thing.

Oh yes go watch it. Check out the fight scene (once you've seen it you'll know what I mean) Yes Duke Nukem lifted the classic line as a nod to the 80's classic. Let me know what you think.