Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Hurst Townsfolk
10-21-2017, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2020 07:29 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Hurst Townsfolk
Hi all. Here's another LNoE Townsfolk all painted up. The model is called William by a UK Miniature company called Grekwood Miniatures. I had to add some modeling clay to make him look like he's carrying a rope. I also added an ammo belt across his chest and bulked out his torso to look like he's wearing an orange life vest. I hope you guys approve and thanks for lookingWatchmen02

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: Painted LNoE Townsfolk Collection
These are so good!!! And Old Betsy, even! How many other Townsfolk are left, just Frank and Samantha?
10-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Painted LNoE Townsfolk Collection
Amazing stuff. Is there a link to the Grekwood minatures? I would like to get some too. Please and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-24-2017, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 02:48 PM by samuraitrev.)
(10-22-2017 10:19 AM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  These are so good!!! And Old Betsy, even! How many other Townsfolk are left, just Frank and Samantha?

Thank you. Miles is left too. I have models for those characters too. I will get around to them soon. I'm painting some zombies at the momentZombie17

(10-23-2017 03:35 PM)spaz_cookie Wrote:  Amazing stuff. Is there a link to the Grekwood minatures? I would like to get some too. Please and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Here's a link to Grekwod miniatures http://www.grekwoodminiatures.co.uk/#/

Only the Hurst look a like came from Grekwood the other models are from various companies. If you look in my Brush of Death section here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death you will see the list of painted models and the companies they came from.

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
02-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Hi all, here's another Townsfolk to add to the collection. It's Frank the Forest Ranger from Timber Peak. He's from a company called Copplestone Castings (set BC5 High Adventure, American Adventurers) https://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/prod.php?prod=189

I just bent his hat slightly and painted a beard on him. Thanks for looking. I will post another picture with all the Townsfolk together when I get around to it. Just Samantha and Miles left. (I do have the models ready to go).

Comments most welcome. Happy gaming allWatchmen02