Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Lizzy: Shopkeeper (LNoE Townsfolk) from Hasslefree Miniatures (Madge)
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Painted Lizzy: Shopkeeper (LNoE Townsfolk)
(01-23-2013 08:11 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  These look great! I've been saying for the last 4 months that I need to start painting my FANG minis...

Cheers! Anim8r. How about setting some time aside this weekend and giving it a shot? When you have them painted it's so rewarding, any miniature painter will tell you this. Post 'em on here. I'd like to see them. PM me when they're done in case I miss them and I will check them out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM
(01-23-2013 08:11 PM)Anim8r Wrote:  These look great! I've been saying for the last 4 months that I need to start painting my FANG minis...

Side note... When are we going to see a TJ Thoroughbred mini?

For the past 4 month (at least) I must have been thinking of hiring Samuraitrev to paint my miniatures...

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2013, 08:22 PM
(01-23-2013 08:17 PM)scarydk Wrote:  

For the past 4 month (at least) I must have been thinking of hiring Samuraitrev to paint my miniatures...

Lol! Zombie17 Don't joke! I've actually considered painting sets of Heroes / Zombies and selling them to fund my secret plans...
01-23-2013, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 09:07 PM by scarydk.)
(01-23-2013 08:22 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(01-23-2013 08:17 PM)scarydk Wrote:  

Lol! Zombie17 Don't joke! I've actually considered painting sets of Heroes / Zombies and selling them to fund my secret plans...

And so you should. Once you start posting pics of that Aston Martin with skull decals you've always wanted, I know you must have gone into the miniature painting business.

Seriously speaking, Trev, you're one hell of a painter!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
01-27-2013, 11:05 AM
I just watched your YouTube vids on painting... Very nice, I especially liked the ones on basing.. I always just did blah paint coat. Very inspiring. You prefer the citadel paints? I always used cheapo acrylic hobby paints...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
01-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi friskers96, thanks for taking a look. Yes I use citadel paints.