Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
04-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
My Townsfolk project continues. This guy is from CP Models http://www.cpmodelsminiatures.co.uk/CP%2...N-COMS.htm I only had to slightly customise him. A pencil behind his ear, tie and shirt collars and a beard, that's it!

From left to right, Jeb: The Grease Monkey, Principal Gomez, Farmer Sty, Mr Hyde: The Shop Teacher, Doc Broady: The Country Physician, Lizzy: Shopkeeper, T-Bone: Football Jock and Deputy Taylor.

All I need now is Coach Packer: Gym Teacher, Miles: Blast Miner and Samantha: Radio DJ.

I would like to hear your thoughts on the latest addition!Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 04:07 AM
RE: Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
Really love em. It's a close call between Farmer Sty and Doc Brody at the moment...really like the latter's "ruffled" look.

Nicely done!
04-27-2013, 12:44 PM
(04-24-2013 04:07 AM)TastyPastry Wrote:  Really love em. It's a close call between Farmer Sty and Doc Brody at the moment...really like the latter's "ruffled" look.

Nicely done!

Thanks! I was quite happy with Doc Broady's look. I like the fact there's a Zombie epidemic on with the dying and wounded all around and he's got his hands in his pockets!Zombie17
04-28-2013, 01:22 AM
(04-27-2013 12:44 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(04-24-2013 04:07 AM)TastyPastry Wrote:  Really love em. It's a close call between Farmer Sty and Doc Brody at the moment...really like the latter's "ruffled" look.

Nicely done!

Thanks! I was quite happy with Doc Broady's look. I like the fact there's a Zombie epidemic on with the dying and wounded all around and he's got his hands in his pockets!Zombie17

Nice work trev when are we going to be seeing more game reports?
04-29-2013, 06:39 PM
(04-28-2013 01:22 AM)alderdust Wrote:  
(04-27-2013 12:44 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  

Nicely done!

Nice work trev when are we going to be seeing more game reports?

I will be posting a new game report when I mix Timber Peak with the base set. I've got 2 more games to play with Timber Peak as a stand alone.
05-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Nice work! I agree, Doc is the best!
05-06-2013, 12:10 PM
(05-03-2013 03:02 AM)ZombieDad Wrote:  Nice work! I agree, Doc is the best!

Thanks Zombiedad!
03-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Wow...I can't believe there are so many figures out there that happen to fit LNOE Townsfolk! Are these to scale with the official figures? Obviously they look a bit more chunky/cartoonish, but how about height?
03-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Love it. I don't have the painting skills for this stuff, but love the extra stuff. Would love to find someone who sells this sort of stuff. As a painted set. My favourite is t-bone you have captured dumb jock brilliantly
03-27-2014, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 05:46 PM by samuraitrev.)
(03-26-2014 05:44 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Wow...I can't believe there are so many figures out there that happen to fit LNOE Townsfolk! Are these to scale with the official figures? Obviously they look a bit more chunky/cartoonish, but how about height?

Perfect scale. 28mm. Thanks for taking a lookZombie17

(03-26-2014 09:26 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Love it. I don't have the painting skills for this stuff, but love the extra stuff. Would love to find someone who sells this sort of stuff. As a painted set. My favourite is t-bone you have captured dumb jock brilliantly

Thank you. I enjoyed searching for these guys but I'm still on the hunt for a suitable models for Coach Packer: Gym Teacher, Miles: Blast Miner and Samantha: Radio DJ, Frank, Forest Ranger and Hurst, Survivalist.