Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
05-09-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Painted Mr Hyde (LNoE Townsfolk) from cp models
(03-27-2014 05:43 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 05:44 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Wow...I can't believe there are so many figures out there that happen to fit LNOE Townsfolk! Are these to scale with the official figures? Obviously they look a bit more chunky/cartoonish, but how about height?

Perfect scale. 28mm. Thanks for taking a lookZombie17

(03-26-2014 09:26 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Love it. I don't have the painting skills for this stuff, but love the extra stuff. Would love to find someone who sells this sort of stuff. As a painted set. My favourite is t-bone you have captured dumb jock brilliantly

Thank you. I enjoyed searching for these guys but I'm still on the hunt for a suitable models for Coach Packer: Gym Teacher, Miles: Blast Miner and Samantha: Radio DJ, Frank, Forest Ranger and Hurst, Survivalist.

This is so cool that you made miatures for the townsfolk. As you read in the variant I'm working on, I to am interested in giving the "extras" bigger roles to play in the movie. They deserve a shot you know. If they don't even get a line in this film how well will their acting career really progress :P

But seriously you found perfect models and I'm really astonished at the painting you do on your miniatures. I mean the amount of detail you work into such smaaaall sculptures is truly a feat. Bravo samurai. Thy brush be thy blade.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 03:22 PM
I'm at my desk at work so I don't recall what some of these characters (Coach Packer, Miles, Samanth, Forest Ranger, Hurst) look like on their cards. If anyone has links to pictures, please feel free to post.

Here's links to a couple of miniatures that MAY be a fit for you, Trev. I'm assuming you want to stick with metal miniatures to match the other townsfolk you have? If not, save yourself the trouble and pick-up a set of the Male and Female Survivor box sets from Wargames Factory. You can pretty much customize most characters you are looking for:

http://www.wargamesfactory.com/webstore/dark-futures

But, if you want to stick to metal (and, again, I don't have the pictures of these townsfolk handy), maybe these might work for you?

For Samantha:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Chr...test/50067

For the Forest Ranger:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Chr...test/50195
05-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I think both models would be perfect. It's just the shipping that's really steep. I will consider these once my backlog goes down a bit. Thanks for taking a look,

+1 Rep