Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy from Mega Miniatures
05-28-2014, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 11:13 AM by UK_zombie.)
RE: Painted Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy from Mega Miniatures
Necroed this thread, but hope as its a zombie forum that its ok.

trev, link to your Betsy not working but I recently purchased these:

[Image: mEFhmddlS1uPXLqe4_ceAgA.jpg]

Called Hunting Party, Watchmen and tracking hounds, I think I have the same dog models as yours.

I also snapped up a box of Zombicide zombie dogs for some great undead canine shenanigans!

[Image: Zombicideseason2dogs6_zps9cf3234a.jpg]

Note: Above pic is from Google so not my work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Painted Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy from Mega Miniatures
(05-28-2014 11:11 AM)UK_zombie Wrote:  Necroed this thread, but hope as its a zombie forum that its ok.
trev, link to your Betsy not working but I recently purchased these:
Called Hunting Party, Watchmen and tracking hounds, I think I have the same dog models as yours.

Hi UK Zombie thanks for letting me know about the broken link +1 Rep
Mega Miniatures has now gone out of business but they've sold the Bloodhound mould to another company called Monday Knight Productions. The new link will take you to that bloodhound. Your dogs aren't the same as mine but they're damn close. I think your dogs are actually better sculpts technically. There's more definition in their musculature. Although their legs are longer and their waists a bit thinner than I imagine for Old Betsy. She's let her self go a bit!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply