Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Resident Evil (style) Licker miniatures
11-30-2011, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 08:53 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Resident Evil (style) Licker miniatures
Hi I bought these a while ago. They are by Heresy Miniatures and they're actually demons called Lurkers but with a bit of imagination you can paint them like Resi Lickers. I have just got around to painting them. Admit it how cool would it be to have a couple of these guys creeping around Woodinvale?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lurker Profile

Special Rules

Lurker in Shadows -1 Range to Hit with any Ranged Weapon.

Hightened Senses - Zombie Hunger applies from up to 2 spaces away from any Hero.

Razor Sharp - For every wound recieved roll an additional D6. On a roll of 6 causes an extra wound.

(WOUNDED) (WOUNDED) (DEAD)

Lurker - Bio-Weapon

"What's that hissing noise? Shhhhluuuk!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: A Lurker can be brought into play the same as a Grave Weapon Zombie. The difference is a Lurker costs 4 to spawn rather than 2.
Lurkers get 1 attack die.

Here's my other model and an action pic.

Comments always very welcomeWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2011, 04:38 PM
RE: Painted Resident Evil (style) Lickers / Lurkers
Ummm Ouch comes to mind.

They look really kewl....I like the shine or glaze you used. Yeah...they would scare poor little Jenny right out of her Farm House. Gotta dig the tongue action though :P

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
11-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Thank you princess. I used a gloss varnish to get that wet look. I can't wait to use them in a game. There's lots of projects I'd like to do and I hope I will get around to them. When I do you guys will be the first to see the results!

I know what you mean about 'em being scary!

Imagine how bad it would be if you and a friend had just outrun a swarm of Zombies. You stop in the shadow of an alley to catch your breath and hear a wet swishshhh! noise. The body of your friend still stands momentarily as the head cartwheels almost gracefully into the air. The next thing you hear is the click-click of talons on concrete as the thing creeps towards you slavering and savouring it's next kill...

Still loving the tongue action? :p
11-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Well......the idea of seeing someone's head catapulting across the sky, does kinda turn me on. Maybe Fido just needs some love and understanding ?

12-01-2011, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 06:42 PM by samuraitrev.)
(11-30-2011 07:45 PM)PJON Wrote:  Well......the idea of seeing someone's head catapulting across the sky, does kinda turn me on.

Haha! I bet it's something really bizarre that actually scares you. Rabbits? moths? The colour yellow? The word korbap? People who limp on Wednesdays called Keith? Am I getting close?
Tell me your fears...Freak01
12-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Sorry Trev but I can't help thinking the second one is doing jazz-hands!! Zombie03

Nice work as usual my friend!
12-01-2011, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 08:13 PM by PJON.)
(12-01-2011 07:56 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Sorry Trev but I can't help thinking the second one is doing jazz-hands!! Zombie03

LOL, yup actually happened at work, agian. Too funny.
Tell me your fears...

Well, to be totally truth full. I do prefer to sleep with a light on. What scares me most. The thought of my son graduating college. and not finding a job, then massive school loan payments. I fear despair for my child.

besides that....what else i fear.....what it love is not enough...

12-04-2011, 08:26 PM
(12-01-2011 07:56 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Sorry Trev but I can't help thinking the second one is doing jazz-hands!! Zombie03

Hehe I think the jazz hands make them even more scary! Infact there's a bit of Freddie Kruger there too Zombie03