Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted The Sunken Seven Villain
10-27-2022, 01:33 PM
Painted The Sunken Seven Villain
Just when you thought you'd seen enough spirits. Seven more appear!

These range from many companies. The Heretic is an old Games Workshop figure from the 80's called Ghost C18. The Hooded Man is a conversion from a modern GW Nighthaunt figure called Lord Executioner. Father of Judgement is by Warploque Miniatures called Old Man of the Deep. The Matriarch of Silence is a D&D Pathfinder figure called Cursed Spirit. The Outcast is by Galaad Miniatures called Ghost 1.

Conclusion
So I used my previous ghost painting as a bit of a practice run and I decided to use a bit more colour in these to differentiate between the ghost's body and it's weapon/smoke etc. It took some hunting to find suitable miniatures but it was worth it. I can't wait to use them in a game.

Thanks for taking a look folks and I'll be back with a special treat on Halloween! I intend to add something to the Download section too...

As always, comments welcome. I would like to hear your thoughts on the miniature, the painting or any random stuff that pops into your head.

Happy gaming and painting out there!Watchmen02

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Painted The Sunken Seven Villain
Wow. Dude those are spooky. Awesome work
10-27-2022, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2022 06:03 PM by Old Dwarf.)
I painted the Heretic figure back in the 80's , I'll go back to my storage room & see how mine compares to yours.

OD

I'm back I found the figure in my Nagash faction box(I have 23 plastic shoe boxes of Factions/Races I did for
WarHammer Quest). I used a blueish grey wash blueish & it turned out nice.I didn't start using a green wash for
ghosts until LotR.

As for comparisons I think it's a draw, but you do nicer bases as I just used a grey base & some lighter grey
dry brushing.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-29-2022, 05:53 AM
WHA! O.O
Wowowowowowow!!! Words do not suffice! This is mega cool!!!
10-30-2022, 08:53 PM
awesome. We used the same hooded man figure. Very cool line-up. Can't wait to see some pics from your game days using them and other miniatures.
10-31-2022, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2022 10:47 PM by samuraitrev.)
(10-27-2022 05:21 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Wow. Dude those are spooky. Awesome work

Thank you bigdumbyakZombie17

(10-27-2022 05:33 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  I painted the Heretic figure back in the 80's , I'll go back to my storage room & see how mine compares to yours.

OD

I'm back I found the figure in my Nagash faction box(I have 23 plastic shoe boxes of Factions/Races I did for
WarHammer Quest). I used a blueish grey wash blueish & it turned out nice.I didn't start using a green wash for
ghosts until LotR.

As for comparisons I think it's a draw, but you do nicer bases as I just used a grey base & some lighter grey
dry brushing.

OD

It almost warms the blood to imagine you digging around through the mountains of figures and board games to retrieve that figureZombie17 I would absolutely love to look through all 23 of those boxes!

(10-29-2022 05:53 AM)Raynor Wrote:  WHA! O.O
Wowowowowowow!!! Words do not suffice! This is mega cool!!!

Thanks Raynor, I'm glad you approve!

(10-30-2022 08:53 PM)khainesmith Wrote:  awesome. We used the same hooded man figure. Very cool line-up. Can't wait to see some pics from your game days using them and other miniatures.

Thank you. Yeah, it's perfect for the hooded man (I had to customise a bit with a knife and some green stuff but it was an easy conversion). I will post some pics of our next game.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death