Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character Painting Guide Part 2 Kenny and Rachelle
09-14-2012, 02:13 AM
RE: Character Painting Guide Part 2
These look awesome! Great job
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2012, 01:33 AM
These are pretty awesome! It would make telling the characters apart much easier. These look great samuraitrev!

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 02:27 PM by alderdust.)
I read somewhere that some people use a toothpick to make the dot for eyes.

Sam, Do you use a clear coat lacquer? Like a flat finish to protect the minis from peoples dirty filthy hands?
10-07-2013, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013 07:41 PM by samuraitrev.)
(10-07-2013 02:26 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I read somewhere that some people use a toothpick to make the dot for eyes.

Sam, Do you use a clear coat lacquer? Like a flat finish to protect the minis from peoples dirty filthy hands?

I've not heard the toothpick idea but I guess it could be worth a try. I just use a fine detail brush and hopeWatchmen02

I use a satin spray varnish called citadel purity seal. I have a guide on youtube how to use it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdoZlrGEQzk