Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Touch of Evil heroes
08-30-2009, 05:34 AM
Painted Touch of Evil heroes
[Image: 000cra4t]

Here are all my Touch of Evil heroes.

I did my best to match the official pictures of the characters, as I did with Last Night on Earth, but a couple characters were tougher to find full shots of than others, and I had to take a guess on a couple of pairs of pants, etc. Still, I think overall I did a decent job.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2009, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2009 12:18 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Painted Touch of Evil heroes
I really must do mine:shy: Nice guide,I sometimes think the hardest part of painting is deciding on what colors to use:rolleyes:

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-30-2009, 03:16 PM
I went through every deck I could, and grabbed every image of the characters I could, and used that as a color guide.

I only knew Adrianna's dress was purple because of a single photo I found on Boardgamegeek. I had to guess at the colors for the boots for the inventor, the Scarlet Shadow, and the Captain, as well as the inventor's pants, but I think they look pretty close.
08-31-2009, 04:03 AM
Great work.. it really sets the pieces apart!
08-31-2009, 06:38 PM
Awesome Stuff! Yeah I also go by the reference photos found within the game rule book and cards to paint the characters. Did the same with my LNOE characters.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
09-29-2009, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2009 03:19 PM by spirit.)
I'm scared to death to try and paint anything (including out houseZombie17), is it easier than it looks? How long does it take? What sort of paint do you use?
09-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Very good stuff!

@spirit...the best kind of paints to use are most likely acrylic (water based) hobby paints. There are many brands out there that are easily available. Reaper, Games Workshop, Vallejo, etc. etc.

With the type of plastic that the figures are made of, I'd suggest a light primer coat (spray) first.

While I haven't painted my figures yet, I have painted oodles of stuff before. It can take as long as you want it to! It's a fun hobby all in and of itself.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2009, 04:38 AM
I have my own of toy like that but bit in the same category.,I started my collection last two years..,But I collected many .,I really love collecting things.,

10-24-2009, 11:19 PM
great paint job !!! thanks for posting the pics
10-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Yes, very good...I won't be painting mine...not brave enough...=)

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user