Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Zombies by Copplestone Castings
07-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Painted Zombies by Copplestone Castings
Hi Braineaters more Zombies here to check out. These Zombies are really fun to paint and they have a great Urrrrgghhhh look. They've got bulging eyes and their tongues are lolling out. I painted the eyes for these Zombies differently than any of my previous Zombies. What do you think? They have been slightly converted to carry weapons. Either made or salvaged parts from other models or from the deapths of my bits box.
The grave weapon Zombies have red bases.

1st up is a Zombie buried in the 70's disco period. I just thought I haven't got any gold Zombies. Why not...

Next up a Zombie wearing nothing but a pair of Y-fronts. I thought I'd pick the worst colour imaginable for his pants. He's had a machete added from a LotR Uruk Hai figure.

This guy was originally swinging a bone over his head so it was an easy conversion to give him another Uruk Hai sword.

The thinking behind this was giving him a loud suit to make him stand out. I was thinking the suits from Dumb and Dumber. The pitchfork I made out of a paper clip and an old spear from my bit box.

Last up (and my favorite) this rotund Zombie with lots of tissue damage. I made his sickle out of a paper clip and some green stuff.

So what do you guys think of these brain eating fiends?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: Painted Zombies by Copplestone Castings
My personal favorite is Golden Guy. If I would encounter one like that in real life I would Not know what to do...laugh at it or run away (with tears in my eyes)

The fleshtone looks great Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 02:58 PM
I love these casts!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2012, 07:04 PM
I think i remember another golden guy you showed us: golden speedo guy. I always laugh when he is stalking around in your game reports. I love the face on the new golden zed. It looks like it is sliding right off its skull.

My overall favorite is the sickle one at the end, though. Those wounds are nasty, and your sickle came out great.
07-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Great job, Trev. My favorites are gold suit (it makes me think of Goldmember from the Austin Powers movie) and the sickle guy with the nice slimy looking wounds.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
07-02-2012, 08:13 AM
i love that disco guy, he is hillarious!!
Great job on all of them though!!
07-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Those are AWESOME! My personal favorites of the bunch are the first one (the gold suit guy everybody seems to dig) and the last one with the sickle.

Where did you find the models for these? These are amazing!
07-05-2012, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 07:56 PM by samuraitrev.)
(07-05-2012 07:42 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Those are AWESOME! My personal favorites of the bunch are the first one (the gold suit guy everybody seems to dig) and the last one with the sickle.

Where did you find the models for these? These are amazing!

These models are from copplestone castings. http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/ (check Future Wars then Plauge Zombies) This is how they're painted on the site. I have my own ideas concerning Zombie presentation.

If you are interested in building your horde. I've done a thread here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ck-welcome

Cheers!Zombie17