Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Walking Dead characters (look-a-likes) more added 26/9/17
03-15-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 15/03/14
I haven't really looked at the graphic novels so this is like meeting a new character. Excellent job Trev, I really like how you've done the shirt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 11:51 AM
(03-15-2014 09:28 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I haven't really looked at the graphic novels so this is like meeting a new character. Excellent job Trev, I really like how you've done the shirt.

You should check them out. Far more gruesome than the TV show. Thanks for commenting on the painting; every comment inspires me to paint more!
03-16-2014, 11:59 AM
thx for info
06-28-2014, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014 02:33 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 28/06/14
Hi fellow painters and gamers. Here we Michonne's Zombie friends who like to play tag-along. These guys have an eating disorder as they have no bottom jaws or arms to grab unwitting prey. I had a ton of fun painting these miniatures. They are available from studio mininatures and they come with a cloaked sword wielding character called Michelle. I can't think who she reminds me of... They're available to buy here http://www.studiominiatures.com/shop/survivors.html

My version is a bit more goryZombie13

Any thoughts?
06-28-2014, 05:43 PM
These look great! I'm curious, any thoughts on how to use them in game? Do you plan to just use them as regular zombies, special zombies, have their own custom rules etc.?
06-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Thanks sgiove for taking a look, I'm glad you thought they worked out ok. I planned on using them as regular Zombies. I'm painting a Michonne look-a-like next. Perhaps they could have special rules but I'm low on ideas at the moment. I haven't stopped rushing about all day (collapses)Zombie24
06-30-2014, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 08:04 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
Trev - you've done a great job recreating these models from the WD TV show!

I like the idea of special rules but think they work just fine as wandering zombies - perhaps used to block routes or even just LoS. I know I'm a whimp as I wouldn't go near them, limbless and jawless as they maybe, they are still ZOMBIES!
07-01-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 08:32 AM by UK_zombie.)
(06-28-2014 10:23 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Thanks sgiove for taking a look, I'm glad you thought they worked out ok. I planned on using them as regular Zombies. I'm painting a Michonne look-a-like next. Perhaps they could have special rules but I'm low on ideas at the moment. I haven't stopped rushing about all day (collapses)Zombie24

I plan on using my 2 zombies that I got with with Michonne as an ability that grants stealth, a zombie cannot move into her space unless +5 roll, but if she moves into their space she is seen by all zombies in the space until she moves away (then +5 checks begin again).

I am working on two different trains of thought for removing them, when wounded she loses either 1 as well as the wound (I see it as during the wound the chain is snapped) or both, needs more testing though.

I have not looked at the cards in the DL section as not requested access yet. Think I should get round to that! Zombie24
07-27-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 26/07/14
Michonne added check previous postsZombie17
09-29-2014, 04:09 AM
RE: Painted Walking Dead characters (look alikes) more added 26/07/14
Great work. Thanks for sharing pics!