Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Zombie Hero Father Joseph+Zombie Elvis and friends!
11-06-2011, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 04:35 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Zombie Hero Father Joseph+Zombie Elvis and friends!
Hi Hero killers and Zombie mashers. I've been weilding my unholy brush again to bring you more Zombie goodness. I have now finished the complete range of all my Cold War miniatures (63 Zeds). My Zombie horde is now 85 strong and growing. I have one more model to paint by Hasslefree Miniatures then it's spending time again! Now which company to go for? I usually buy in bulk as it works out cheaper so I'm going to have a look around. I'm thinking Studio Miniatures, Zombiesmith or looking what Copplestone castings have got as some of their models have great character. You can never have enough Zombies! Anyway let's have a look at the new dead guys...

First off we have a Zombie Rabbi priest

Next a Zombie Buddist monk. He is actually a copy from the one in Dawn of the Dead film if you remember. It took me a while to remember where he was from!

News Flash The king is not dead! Nor is he Alive either but hey still nice to see him. He's still got it!

Last of all Zombie Hero Father Joseph. I had to convert the model ever so slightly. Basically I put a bit of card in his hand to make into his red bible. I had to put some hair on him using green stuff modeling putty as he was originally just about bald and lastly I made a flaming torch from a paper clip piece and more green stuff. I also slightly bent his arm to look like he's reaching for a victim. I used inspiration from the Zombie card It Can't Be...

Hope you guys like. I've got a single Zombie figure arriving from a mystery company arriving soon. It will be painted up and on here asap. I will also add it to my size comparison thread and miniature company review thread. Thanks for looking and please commentWatchmen02

If you'd like to see more of my Zombies take a look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=26
If you'd like to see all the LNoE Heroes painted up+Other Heroes take a look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=25
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2011, 04:58 PM
RE: Painted Zombie Hero Father Joseph+Zombie Elvis and friends!
These are all amazing. Zombie Elvis needs a scenario all unto himself (unless you have a Zombie The Supremes...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Neato! I love the colors in the monk's robe. It is so rich looking. The father Joe zombie came out really cool. I have only used greenstuff for filling gaps. Do you just stick it to the model and sculpt it to do hair and such, or do you have to glue it or something?
11-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm glad you thought they are cool mqstout and vikinglad. Just take a very small amount of putty press it on then sculpt from there (no gluing necessary). Here's how he looked originally (I didn't take this photo)

As you can see I didn't really add much but all it took was a little bit of imagination to make him into my very own Zombie Joe.