Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Last Night on Earth Miniatures
01-09-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Painted Last Night on Earth Miniatures
Tarman is doing his best to keep the rest calm in their Carrying case. Unfortunatly no time to play as of late Insane19

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Firstly...lol at the I'm too sexy bit Staypuft...hilarious.

These look amazing, so great and I was not expecting to see the bases all done up awesome like that. i cannot say anything to thank you enough for all the time and hard work and money that went into this. I am chomping at the bit to get these now...I was ok until I saw the pic...now I need them...more than Popeye needs his spinach.

Every one of them looks great, but that blood spattered center female is incredible. Also I am really glad I went with that green zed style...love the way they look and it is def like the green faces from Dawn or Day...just what I wanted to see.

Huge ups to Sam for bringing his awesome painting skills to this community and hosting such a great concert with a prize worthy of king...no, of a GOD. Not saying I am a god, just that the prize is that awesome.

Hope everyone had a great year last year and I hope this year will be even better for you all.
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
(01-09-2013 09:29 AM)jimbal Wrote:  Firstly...lol at the I'm too sexy bit Staypuft...hilarious.

These look amazing, so great and I was not expecting to see the bases all done up awesome like that. i cannot say anything to thank you enough for all the time and hard work and money that went into this. I am chomping at the bit to get these now...I was ok until I saw the pic...now I need them...more than Popeye needs his spinach.

Every one of them looks great, but that blood spattered center female is incredible. Also I am really glad I went with that green zed style...love the way they look and it is def like the green faces from Dawn or Day...just what I wanted to see.

Huge ups to Sam for bringing his awesome painting skills to this community and hosting such a great concert with a prize worthy of king...no, of a GOD. Not saying I am a god, just that the prize is that awesome.

Hope everyone had a great year last year and I hope this year will be even better for you all.

No worries. I will PM you when they are posted this week.
01-09-2013, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 07:47 PM by vikinglad.)
(01-08-2013 10:48 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 10:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  WOW! Looks like a movie poster. Very nice job SamuraiTrev. Congrats jimbal. Zombie13

Yeah Last Night on Earth the movie there's a thought... How's the Flesh Golem? How's his diet of Hero brains?

The flesh golem has had a couple of snacks since I last shared pics, but I am thinking of making him a hero, just so I can see him on the board for a little longer. There are a few of possible powers my wife and I were talking about the other day, mainly focusing on the fact that he is also undead. Maybe I will start a thread once we flesh (Zombie12) some out.
02-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! What did you use for the blood?

~ stalker of the samuraitrev threads ~
02-28-2013, 02:00 PM
(02-26-2013 06:57 AM)Valharrin Wrote:  Absolutely gorgeous! What did you use for the blood?

~ stalker of the samuraitrev threads ~

For the blood
I basecoat Mephiston Red
Shade it with Brown Ink
1st Highlight with Mephiston Red around the edges of the wound
2nd Highlight (spot colour) of Evil Sunz Scarlet use a vary small amount
Gloss Varnish the wound for that wet look!

Happy Painting