Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted models from other games (more added 20/3/18)
07-24-2011, 06:10 PM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 30/6/11)
Those are incredible! Well done! You've inspired me to pull out my paints again and dress up some of my 40k minis.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2011, 10:38 AM
(07-24-2011 06:10 PM)BanjoBoy666 Wrote:  Those are incredible! Well done! You've inspired me to pull out my paints again and dress up some of my 40k minis.

Thank you BanjoBoy. It means a lot to think I can help to get someone into or back into this great hobby.
07-26-2011, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2011 03:50 PM by samuraitrev.)
Hello again. I'm back to show you some more figures!

First off we have my two plastic Blood Bowl teams. The game's similar to American football set in the Warhammer world and most players end up dead. (some are dead before the game actually starts!). I painted them a looong time ago so please forgive the quality. I just thought you might like to see the figures.

Next up we have some figures from the game Descent these are all plastic. The figures which have the red colour are called masters. These are like the big hitter guys. There's skeletons, Necromancers and two heroes.

Next is my LotR Goblins. The one at the front is the Goblin king Durburz. (He's metal the rest are plastic)

Last of all my metal GW Ghouls. I really like the sculpt of these figures they look downright nasty. If you've ever seen the film Descent these are spot on. GW recently brought out some new Ghouls (the new sculpts are not a patch). It's possible these were took off for being a little too horrible!

Thanks for looking. I will post more soon!
07-27-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 26/7/11)
ah Blood Bowl....sweet sweet memories of my undead team victories Watchmen02
I have them laying around here somewhere, I'll see if I can get a pic up soon.
One of the first GW games I have ever played actualy.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Have to say I liked the Delaque the best, good to see someone who doesn't do the generic black trench coats on them.

Actually it's just good to see some Necromunda minis. One day I'll finish up my Ratskins and find someone I can play them against.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-18-2011, 10:36 AM
(08-17-2011 05:51 PM)Esturk Wrote:  Have to say I liked the Delaque the best, good to see someone who doesn't do the generic black trench coats on them.

Actually it's just good to see some Necromunda minis. One day I'll finish up my Ratskins and find someone I can play them against.

Glad you liked them. I've got a friend who owns the game but he's not selling (I've tried!) but we get a game now and again. It's a great game!
11-27-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 27/11/14)
I've painted the last 2 minis from my ork Blood Bowl Team and they only took me 20 freakin' years to finish... (no, seriously). Now to finish my human team... I will post them on 2034Zombie17

11-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Super cool man! Thanks for sharing. Looks far better than anything I've done. Wow. The checkers on the foot of the bottom left orc. Amazin detail!
11-28-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 28/7/11)
Here's some Nagas from Descent v1. The pink nagas I was thinking of that snake neck thing that comes out of the cellar in Evil Dead. I Gloss varnished their flesh to make 'em look super icky.
The red Master Naga I thought I'd spice it up with a hapless victim the naga crushed a few hundred years ago and has kept it as a trophy. I put him together from very old skeleton parts in my bit box. In my warped imagination the Nagas are blind (ancient and crawling in the pitch darkness for a millennia), hence the pupil-less eyes. Although their other senses are razor sharp. I wanted to make them look quite unpleasant. A cross between a snake/ancient human and a phalus.Zombie12

All comments welcome.

P.S. Thanks for the comments RaynorWatchmen02
12-19-2016, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 05:54 PM by samuraitrev.)
Not added any new models for ages. Here's the latest stuff from my painting table.

Here's a Classic Warhammer Ork Leader from the mid '80's.

Here's a High Elf from Lord of the Rings.

I'm painting some Warhammer 40,000 Ork Boyz at the moment.
Thanks for looking.Watchmen02