Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted models from other games (more added 20/3/18)
07-21-2017, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 07:17 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 26/7/11)
Here's my latest Ork Wartrakk. My orks are Death Skulls clan. I've avoided the traditional Evil Sunz red colour and given my orks much cooler leather jackets, trousers and boots. I took time to add rust, scratches, mud, copper oxidation, glyphs and tatoos. Oh and I drilled out the gun barrels and exhausts

Comments always welcome!Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 21/7/17)
Hi fellow gamers and painting.
I've started painting a Stormcast Eternal army from Warhammer Age of Sigmar. I thought I'd share my latest work.

Comments very welcome.
Oh btw if any of you guys missed it I posted a Game Report here recently. http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-The-Skies
11-09-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Painted models from other games (more added 20/3/18)
Here's a model from GW Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower. She's a dark elf called Mistweaver Siah. This is the first model I've painted from the box. Thanks for taking a look.

11-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Nice- I had forgotten about the Ork Truck Game (I can't remember the actual name).
I have a massive painted up collection of figs for the old War Hammer Quest. I spent a lot
of time on the Dungeon residents I held the Heroes for last & they never got painted & it
seems I've lost track of my Heroes except for the Warrior Priest & Witch Hunter.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-10-2018, 07:21 PM
It was called Gorkamorka. GW have brought a new game out called Speed Freaks (ork racing). I always wanted the old Warhammer Quest game but I never got around to getting it. It had some awesome figures that went with it. I especially thought the Tomb King expansion looked good.
05-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Hi all, I thought I'd share my latest painting project. It's a watchtower from Warhammer Fantasy Battles. When I bought it (second hand) lots of the parts were broken off. After lots of repairing, including magnetizing the 2 struts next to the door. I started painting it. I never realised what I was taking on. This took quite a while to paint, especially the authentic rough looking plaster technique and the rust but I was happy how it turned out.

Thanks for taking a look.Watchmen02
05-06-2021, 11:30 AM
Really nice detail - I love the rust. Makes me sad I sold off all my scenery when I moved several years ago.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-22-2022, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2022 11:49 PM by samuraitrev.)
Hi all. A model from Warhammer Quest:Shadows Over Hammerhall.

I tried some new techniques on this one. Realistic looking gemstones with a gloss varnish on them. Metallics painted after an all over varnish. I've found every spray varnish I ever use destroys the finish/lustre of metallics. I made the base too Zombie17
Comments very welcome.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
01-23-2022, 03:40 PM
Excellent work, as always! Thanks for sharing