Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painting my figs
08-14-2009, 07:11 AM
RE: Painting my figs
supervike Wrote:Ash!!

That is great stuff. Really livens up the old board game, I'll bet.

You should be proud.

wow,thank you very much.But all the hard stuff was already done(sculpting) I just added paint.
It does enhance the playability I find.The kids can really get into it.They really grew up in a different time than us I think.I remember having paper representations of game pieces when I was a kid or a generic plastic pawn...LOL

The 3-D added pieces really make it more realistic for them and "Way funner than a video game!"

As for the truck it is a 1936 Plymouth (modified by me)
It was at walmart for $3.92 the brand name of truck is motor max "American graffiti" 1:43 scale.It comes green and white.
For the price I felt it was a must to snag.
I was lucky enough to score a 1:43 scale police cruiser from the same company today so I'm really pumped about that.
My son always takes the sheriff and really wanted to have a police car on the board for a game.I can't wait to see the look on his face tomorrow when I set up the board for a game and ask him to get the "truck" out of the box for me... Zombie03

I'll try to take some in game shots tomorrow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Painting my figs
Alright it has been awhile had to do a few repaints.My bases were driving me nuts so I removed the flocking.I will be adding my shotgun shells back later on but now this is what I have.
Blood in the forest,timber peaks are the newest additions I have so here they are.
I tried to be a little more faithful to the chainsaws.
I used to log myself so for those in the know my behemoths are equipped with either a Stihl or Husqvarna.....lol
Hope everybody enjoys.

[Image: IMG_4471_zpszaekadja.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4477_zpsa7k3oehh.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4475_zpsmqjonwcy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4476_zpsztlelrgd.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4473_zpswpkr8eig.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4479_zpsm41w5mdp.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4470_zpst8wzojve.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4468_zpsaz5tclgp.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4478_zps0mci70u1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4482_zpsf5ehia7a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user