Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Party Games - Quelf
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Party Games - Quelf
So, as I believe I have probably mentioned many times now, before friends introduced us to Last Night On Earth, I had only really ever played classic games like Life and party games.

They can actually be a lot of fun. Now that I've discovered Last Night On Earth, nothing even comes close to comparing, but that doesn't mean I don't still love those other kinds of games. Just not as much anymore. LOL!

Anyways, that brings me to the topic of my discussion today.

Anybody else ever play the party game "Quelf." It is actually a lot of fun to play with a group of friends. It is a lot of goofy, crazy fun. You each get pawns of some funny character. It is just a cardboard character on a standy. You move around the board and draw cards.

The cards will tell you to do all sorts of random weird things. Sometimes you just do it that once, sometimes you have to do it from then on unless you get a card that replaces it, sometimes it becomes a rule for everybody.

For example, at one point, I had to spend every moment that was NOT during my turn with one hand on my knee and the other pointing at the nearest wall. If you fail to achieve your goal, or forget to do something you are supposed to do, there is a penalty. If you succeed, there is a reward.

To be honest, it is kind of hard to explain. It is the sort of thing you have to just play. Anybody else ever play this game?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply