Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Patient Zero
04-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Patient Zero
"Patient Zero" by Jonathan Maberry was a great read. Zombies aren't front and center per se, but they are certainly a key part of the novel.

If you enjoy this one, the first in Maberry's Joe Ledger series, you'll likely enjoy "The Dragon Factory", which I thought to be an even better book.

For reference, I've read WWZ, Zombie Survival Guide, Day by Day Armageddon and the above two books easily rank in my top 3 genre reads.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2010, 01:06 PM
RE: Patient Zero
I'll def. look for that!

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2010, 03:50 PM
I gotta be honest, I wasn't entirely thrilled by it - without giving anything away I didn't really feel as much tension as I would have liked. Was a bit like Cell in that regard, good premace, started well bit dipped towards the end. Not awful by any means, just a bit predictable in places.
10-26-2010, 10:53 PM
this something mainstream I can find in say.. barnes and nobles?

soundguy
11-02-2010, 10:16 PM
(10-26-2010 03:50 PM)isd_blues Wrote:  I gotta be honest, I wasn't entirely thrilled by it - without giving anything away I didn't really feel as much tension as I would have liked. Was a bit like Cell in that regard, good premace, started well bit dipped towards the end. Not awful by any means, just a bit predictable in places.

oh Cell, how disappointed was I in you?! Insane21
11-03-2010, 02:44 PM
(10-26-2010 10:53 PM)soundguy Wrote:  this something mainstream I can find in say.. barnes and nobles?

soundguy

Yes I saw it a couple of weeks ago in Borders

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: