Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pawned by Locked
05-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Pawned by Locked
So, some friends and I were playing with the rule that locked doors stay in play, the Sherriff entered the diner and when he tried to leave I played locked. Of course he tried to exit the other door, but I had drawn the 2nd locked. Poor Sherriff stuck in the diner black and blue and dead all over.

This ever happen to anyone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2010, 10:33 PM
RE: Pawned by Locked
and I just realised I didn't spell pwned right >Zombie24
05-13-2010, 03:19 AM
Sounds funny! He'd have to search for keys...

I've never played with "locked doors stay". If we did, we'd keep it a cancellable, in-play card like Lights Out at the very least.

We have played with zombies and heroes taking turn placing locked doors/new doors. It was a fun variation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2010, 02:29 PM
hahaha poor sheriff :S
05-13-2010, 07:10 PM
mqstout Wrote:Sounds funny! He'd have to search for keys...

I've never played with "locked doors stay". If we did, we'd keep it a cancellable, in-play card like Lights Out at the very least.

We have played with zombies and heroes taking turn placing locked doors/new doors. It was a fun variation.

thats the varient rule on the growing hunger expansion, kinda sucked for him, but what were the odds of that happening?