Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Per fight" question
06-13-2016, 01:30 PM
"Per fight" question
In the original rules, it is stated:

"A zombie may NOT use more than one Fight: card per fight."

Does that mean on a single fight with a hero, or during the entire 'Fight' stage of the Zombie Player's turn?
Example: The Zombie Player has to fight two heroes. The ZP may play "Loner" on one Hero and "It's Stuck" on the other because they are two separate fights. Yet the ZP cannot play "Loner" and "It's Stuck" on the same hero. Correct?

What happens if a PLAY IMMEDIATELY or REMAINS IN PLAY card is used? Can the ZP play another Zombie Event card?

Secondly, does that also hold true for the Hero:

"Unless otherwise stated, a Combat Bonus may only be used once per fight (you may however use more than one Combat Bonus)"
Example: Jake is fighting two zombies. He can use the chainsaw and crowbar on each zombie, because each fight is separate. Correct?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: "Per fight" question
Yep, each Fight is separate.

And Event cards (Zombie or Hero) can be played anytime (even off-turn) unless they say otherwise.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
06-13-2016, 07:32 PM
(06-13-2016 02:13 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  Yep, each Fight is separate.

And Event cards (Zombie or Hero) can be played anytime (even off-turn) unless they say otherwise.

Watchmen02 Thanks!
06-13-2016, 08:53 PM
(06-13-2016 01:30 PM)Billy Bones Wrote:  "A zombie may NOT use more than one Fight: card per fight."

A zombie Fight card has the word Fight: before the other text on the card. Only one of these can be played per fight. Other Zombie events cards can be played (such as "Bitten") as long as they do not say Fight: on them.
06-14-2016, 12:34 PM
Ahhhh...I see that now.

Thanks August.