Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pick up baseball bat at the gym?
08-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Question Pick up baseball bat at the gym?
I'm thinking the development team must have thought of such an obvious option but decided not to include it. It's a great weapon, especially in Jenny's hands, but the pump shotgun is great too and you can reclaim that at the gun shop or police station.
Do any of you have thoughts on whether such an option should have been included in the Vanilla game or why it is better left out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2008, 05:17 PM
RE: Pick up baseball bat at the gym?
Logically, it makes great sense to have that as a pick up for the gym.

I can't recall right now, is there a pick up at the Gym currently? If so, what is it?

It's such a great classic 'zombie' killer! (maybe not as good as Shawn of the Dead's cricket bat though...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-21-2008, 06:11 PM
supervike Wrote:Logically, it makes great sense to have that as a pick up for the gym.

I can't recall right now, is there a pick up at the Gym currently? If so, what is it?

It's such a great classic 'zombie' killer! (maybe not as good as Shawn of the Dead's cricket bat though...)

No, no pickups at the gym or school.
08-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Hmm...then it almost has to be a balancing issue. Students seem to have enough advantages as it is (despite the low health boxes)...so maybe providing that bat proved too much for those poor brain eaters.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2008, 12:35 AM
I feel like that is a very plausible option. Granted you can only pick it up if it's in the discard pile, so it's only an advantage if it's already been discarded.
11-17-2008, 01:28 AM
ya theres really o reason why it shouldnt be in there. there isnt even any pick ups on that tile. at first i thought it was because the baseball is a really good weapon, but then why would you be able to pick up guns at the police station. im definitely considering makeing a change on my board, that tile needs to be spiced up.