Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Place To Print Custom Cards?
02-18-2016, 03:14 PM
Place To Print Custom Cards?
Anyone know of a place that will allow me to print custom cards with the same quality as flying frog? I tried Staples but was not impressed with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Place To Print Custom Cards?
(02-18-2016 03:14 PM)jlafan2001 Wrote:  Anyone know of a place that will allow me to print custom cards with the same quality as flying frog? I tried Staples but was not impressed with it.

I've used PrinterStudio before. They make some great quality cards.

You're not going to get anything that matches exactly with the high quality of the Frog's products, but it will be close.

The ones I printed came out a little dark, so next time I 'll have to lighten them a bit, but fully usable.
02-21-2016, 10:33 PM
If the concern is that it's too easy to tell cards apart from the top of the deck, you can use card sleeves.
01-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Printerstudio works fine, I like it. What about the cardboards for custom heroes and scenarios??