Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Placing Henchmen
01-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Placing Henchmen
probably obvious but wanted to check - Henchmen can be placed in City spaces right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Placing Henchmen
(01-17-2013 07:28 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  probably obvious but wanted to check - Henchmen can be placed in City spaces right?

That's how I play, I think it states anywhere there is a free space to play it. I don't have my game in front of me so i'm not positive Zombie14 but like I said that's how we play

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Based on the outpost text I only place mobsters in cities. I place nazi's in the region because it does not explicitly say city like it does on the mobsters card.
01-24-2013, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 07:22 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
That's helpful. The rules say to place in an empty space, and describes land, sea and city spaces.
(01-24-2013 06:30 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Based on the outpost text I only place mobsters in cities. I place nazi's in the region because it does not explicitly say city like it does on the mobsters card.

And of course, there are fewer Mobster henchmen models than Nazi soldier models.