Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Placing Investigations with same location
10-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Placing Investigations with same location
As I understand it, when a placing minions in several locations and the same location isrevealed by consecutive Lair cards, you 'bump' the minion towards the Town Hall. But what do you do with the 2 Investigations? Do you place both sets of two Investigations in the named location, even though one of the minions has been moved on?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Placing Investigations with same location
We have always played that the investigation stays in the random location picked but the minion gets displaced. We rationalized it by separation of encountering the location vs encountering the minion, since beating the minion gains investigation as well.
10-12-2012, 06:12 PM
I agree that only the minions are displaced. Investigation does not move around.
10-12-2012, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 07:49 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
So last night I turnewd over two Windmills when selecting 3 random locations. Do I place 4 Investigations on the windmill, or just 2 as one of the minions is displaced?
10-12-2012, 08:35 PM
I would personally do 4. We used advanced rules of spirit/cunning checks for gathering investigation. Mainly, so it doesn't unbalance the game when players land on these spot.
10-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the advice. I've mastered the basic rules and will now start on the advanced as you suggest.