Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Player cards
12-27-2010, 08:41 PM
RE: Player cards
Whoa, hold up a second... Event cards stick to one specific player? I thought they were shared amongst the hero team, to be used whenever by whomever. So you're telling me event cards drawn by a player are only to be used by that player, unless traded to someone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2010 10:57 PM by mqstout.)
Event cards belong to one player, but usually can be played on any hero (if they have an effect a hero). They are not traded, but they do belong to that player -- who makes the choice of when to use it or not. Of course, if it's a good play to make, the player usually should play it. It is, afterall, a cooperative game. When they are played, unless they say otherwise, however, they only have their effect on the one hero chosen to have it played on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2010, 06:42 AM
Okay, so there's no particular reason why the heroes can't just all put their event cards into one pile then, right?
12-28-2010, 12:36 PM
(12-28-2010 06:42 AM)Criesto Wrote:  Okay, so there's no particular reason why the heroes can't just all put their event cards into one pile then, right?

You can play them that way (hey it's your Game) but it does change
the dymanic of the Game.Heroes players get an advantage with
such a "group Pile".A hero needing to do something or just get
out of a bad position can just pick the event he needs to do it.
Having a player owner means it's not automatic & sometimes
for whatever reasons a player would hold back a helpful card.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-28-2010, 03:16 PM
Or just plain and simple forget to play it Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user