Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Player made characters
09-19-2011, 05:04 PM
RE: Player made characters
Okay, changed Jim to 5 or 6.

I love the pick axe idea so will work on that one. Figured he could have an ability like this:

Just got done diggn': Starts with pick axe and flashlight.

Ye ain't afraid of the dark are ye?: ignores effects of lights out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2011, 05:45 PM
(09-19-2011 05:04 PM)zlack74 Wrote:  Ye ain't afraid of the dark are ye?: ignores effects of lights out.

Is he a Mining Pirate?

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-19-2011, 06:38 PM
lol course, those are the best kind
09-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Making the miner uneffected by lights out and the flashlight, seems redundant. You should give him a fighting bonus in a lights out situation, he can see, where no one else can...duh duh duh.

and what is wrong with giving the miner a shovel? I assume even pirate miners use those.

I agree with your initial decision on jim getting a med kit only on a 6, seeing as they are insanely good and can be passed to the most wounded character. Unless you like jim, the new token super tank.
09-19-2011, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2011 06:44 PM by abomination.)
If you are giving him the ignore lights out ability you should take away the flashlight since flavorwise they both do the same thing
i forgot about the shovel

Eating brains and taking names.
09-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Also, FYI this should be in the other thread, not this one

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
09-19-2011, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2011 07:11 PM by zlack74.)
oH. sorry i posted in wrong place.

Okay. We went with Gunther the mining pirate has two abilities

Just got done diggin': starts with shovel.

I ain't afraid of the dark: Ignores the effects of "Lights Out" and gains +1 to attacks in buildings affected by "Lights Out"

I think that makes him decently balanced. Well as balanced as a miner pirate can be lol.

As for Jim, I'm thinking of either cutting out "Pills Here!" or making it a 6. I think it would be best for 6 since the item can be traded. Jim plus the nurse could make health recovery too plentiful.

I feel Aundra is finally balanced and Jeremy just needs a test run to be sure but I think the 5+ with 2 squares at a time is a fair amount.

That's where they currently stand. You guys have been extremely helpful. Please keep you comments coming.
10-03-2011, 11:31 PM
maybe the miner should be able to choose between an explosive/shovel/or flashlight at the beginning of the game