Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poster Prints PICK YOUR PROMOS
06-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Poster Prints PICK YOUR PROMOS
Flying Frog Productions is proud to present a brand new product on the web store - large Poster Art Prints! These are very high-quality, full color, 20" x 30" poster prints on heavy paper stock. We have a variety of prints for Last Night on Earth®, A Touch of Evil®, and Invasion From Outer SpaceTM.

This is a cool product that we've wanted to do for some time now, but we wanted to do it right - with high quality printing and heavy paper stock. Poster Art Prints will be sent in a sturdy poster tube to prevent creasing and damage during shipping.

For a limited time, we will also include a set of two promo cards with Poster Art Print orders - choose from several promo card sets when ordering including TJ & The Line is Dead.

Here's the link: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...Art+Prints
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2010, 01:59 AM
RE: Poster Prints PICK YOUR PROMOS
That's a really cool idea! I'll have to decide on which one (or two) for my hobby room!!

Martians for sure...

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Very cool indeed!!!
Find all posts by this user
06-14-2010, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 09:18 PM by zombie_slayer.)
I just got mine in the mail today! I filled in a couple of gaps in my Promo collection as well (only need 2 more)...
11-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Wish we could buy the promos outright Zombie03