Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potential Jackalope Ally
11-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Potential Jackalope Ally
I wont speak too much on specific stats until we know more, but here's what I'm thinking for a Jackalope Ally:

Small number of Wounds - 3?

Fast, so either a bonus to movement if allies have a fixed move, or for roll-and-move mechanics, roll 2 die and choose the highest value.

Small and weak so it wouldn't have a very strong Damage/To Hit value in melee combat when the Jackalope starts its turn in contact with an enemy.

Special Rules:

Antler-Charge! - +1 bonus to hit or wound if the Jackalope moves at least one square before attacking an enemy.

Jackrabbit-Fast! - Jackalopes can make an Escape roll prior to an enemy attacking in melee combat.

Scout - Ability to Scout further tiles (like the Dog Ally).

I see the Jackalope as being small and squishy, but clever and evasive at the same time. You would need to really pick your moves, and pick your battles with the Jackalope, so that it could get in and do damage, but not get trapped in a situation where it would get flattened by an enemy.

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply