Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
07-30-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: Pre-Orders are up! Stock up pre-orders too!
Staypuft...

none of my business but since Timber Peak is an expandalone...

i would strongly advise you to put it on the top of your line for the acquisition...

Just look at the contents... it is kinda of the best deal you could strike if compared with the other options you would have.

6 "New" Heroes
1 Rulebook (With new rules)
1 Square Town center
6 L-Shaped Pieces
45 Card hero deck and 45 Card Zombie Deck
30 Hero Upgrade Cards (New Rule)
10 Zombie Upgrade Cards (New Rule)
4 New Scenarios

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2012, 09:54 PM
(07-30-2012 09:47 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Staypuft...

none of my business but since Timber Peak is an expandalone...

i would strongly advise you to put it on the top of your line for the acquisition...

Just look at the contents... it is kinda of the best deal you could strike if compared with the other options you would have.

6 "New" Heroes
1 Rulebook (With new rules)
1 Square Town center
6 L-Shaped Pieces
45 Card hero deck and 45 Card Zombie Deck
30 Hero Upgrade Cards (New Rule)
10 Zombie Upgrade Cards (New Rule)
4 New Scenarios

Thanks John. Actually, to be honest with you, that is exactly why I personally want to wait to get it. Kind of the same thing I've said for my own personal feelings on which expansions I want to get first. Since Timber Peak gives you so much new stuff, and is a complete stand-alone as well as an expansion, that is precisely why I want to pick it up last.

My plan it to have fun with the base game for a while. Then, after a little while, get some of the expansions to help the game be like new all over again.

So, then after all that, I will get Timber Peak because then it will be even more like taking the same game but making it new all over again.

I definitely see your point, but just saying that is actually why, for me personally anyway, I want to stick with my planned method. ;-)
07-30-2012, 10:35 PM
(07-30-2012 09:26 PM)Druff Wrote:  
(07-30-2012 09:07 PM)sickboy Wrote:  Pre-ordered The Coast. Couldn't see where there was any shipping charged??? Not that I'm complaining- if it's only $40 shipped to the UK I'm a happy happy bunny!

Just been back through and it seems I've done it all correctly. Shipping is $47 if I try to order the coast and timber peak together. Or none at all if I select The Coast non-US. Strange. I'll have to wait and see.

You're right! Looks like they didn't apply shipping fees to The Coast. Just ordered mine. I'll be waiting for Timber Peak to be released locally. FF Shipping charges are insane.

A little bit naughty? Maybe.

It's not so much naughty, I figured it was either intentional or I'd get hit with the shipping at the point where they sent it.

Actually, just got an email through saying they missed the shipping- would I like to pay it or cancel the order. Shame it's $47.00 (my purchase itself is only $39.95) or I'd have paid it. As it is it works out to be nearly double what it'll cost me to wait and I can't really justify it.

Never mind, I'll just have to wait.
07-31-2012, 03:53 AM
I pre-ordered the Coast and Hero Pack II combo. I wanted to get Timber as well just too expensive to do so. So I will get that one later.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
07-31-2012, 07:55 AM
(07-30-2012 10:35 PM)sickboy Wrote:  
(07-30-2012 09:26 PM)Druff Wrote:  
(07-30-2012 09:07 PM)sickboy Wrote:  Pre-ordered The Coast. Couldn't see where there was any shipping charged??? Not that I'm complaining- if it's only $40 shipped to the UK I'm a happy happy bunny!

Just been back through and it seems I've done it all correctly. Shipping is $47 if I try to order the coast and timber peak together. Or none at all if I select The Coast non-US. Strange. I'll have to wait and see.

You're right! Looks like they didn't apply shipping fees to The Coast. Just ordered mine. I'll be waiting for Timber Peak to be released locally. FF Shipping charges are insane.

A little bit naughty? Maybe.

It's not so much naughty, I figured it was either intentional or I'd get hit with the shipping at the point where they sent it.

Actually, just got an email through saying they missed the shipping- would I like to pay it or cancel the order. Shame it's $47.00 (my purchase itself is only $39.95) or I'd have paid it. As it is it works out to be nearly double what it'll cost me to wait and I can't really justify it.

Never mind, I'll just have to wait.
Just had an email from FF myself saying they forgot to include shipping. Gutted. I cant justify $47.50 shipping.
07-31-2012, 06:57 PM
Same story as other European customers - $47 p&p is too much, even with the exchange rate. Well chuffed about getting the Stock Up supplement!

Have asked FFP about availability of Timber Peak with UK suppliers. Not enjoying the wait but I know it will be worth it.
07-31-2012, 09:31 PM
You guys cry tooo much...

you should try to live in Brazil...

The exchange rate is 2 Brl = 1 Usd

Which means that the 100 usd from game+shipping becomes for me 200 brl...

Also when it arrives it will be taxed so i will have the opportunity to pay another 100 brl

For a total of 300 Brl or 150 Usd

A boomer to live in Brazil... tell you that...

08-01-2012, 12:19 AM
(07-31-2012 09:31 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  You guys cry tooo much...

you should try to live in Brazil...

The exchange rate is 2 Brl = 1 Usd

Which means that the 100 usd from game+shipping becomes for me 200 brl...

Also when it arrives it will be taxed so i will have the opportunity to pay another 100 brl

For a total of 300 Brl or 150 Usd

A boomer to live in Brazil... tell you that...

The New Zealand exchange rate isnt much better sadly.
08-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Well i share your pain friend...

08-01-2012, 05:53 AM
that exchange rate is rough, sorry to those of you getting burned by that and the high shipping. I placed an order for 3 of the supplements, stock up, revenge of the dead, and zombie pillage. Holding off on the pre order for timber peak as even with last nights game session we didnt even get into all the cool stuff from survival of the fittest. With this order though, the only things I am lacking are the radioactive grave dead supplement and advanced abilities. I dont know if they do international shipping, but check out miniaturemarket.com, they have the preorder for timber up at 32.99 so for those of you getting roflpwnd by shipping and exchange rates and what nots can save a few bones that way.