Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Printing Official Scenarios
06-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Printing Official Scenarios
Does anyone have info on whether the .pdf files for the non-web scenarios are available for download? Tragically I lost all the ones that were sent out with the expansions, and I have not heard back from FFG yet.

Yeaaah... I'm a tadpole!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2010, 01:49 AM
RE: Printing Official Scenarios
I'd emailed asking about that when I first bought them so I could print them nicely on cardstock (and not folded paper) to keep and never got a response. I think they're keeping them under wraps.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2010, 03:30 AM
mqstout Wrote:I'd emailed asking about that when I first bought them so I could print them nicely on cardstock (and not folded paper) to keep and never got a response. I think they're keeping them under wraps.

I'm sure you could find them on BGG. They used to be there, at least. I go there much less than I used to. Try looking under each individual expansion's page.
06-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Which scenarios are we talking about? I'm confused
06-15-2010, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2010 01:18 PM by mqstout.)
The ones you can buy on the Flying Frog web store, like Stock Up and Radioactive Dead. They come with a single page printed sheet to accompany the scenario card. The sheet gives details about the rules for the scenario and describes some common catches with it, much like all the scenarios that come in the boxes have in the rulebooks.
06-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Oh those.

Yeah, they're not on BGG. And asking for them will not make you welcome on the board...
I got confused when the OP asked for the non-web scenarios
06-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Brichs Wrote:Oh those.

Yeah, they're not on BGG. And asking for them will not make you welcome on the board...
I got confused when the OP asked for the non-web scenarios

I did just recieve a reply. After a bit of clarification, it looks as they will be providing replacements for the scenarios.

06-15-2010, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2010 10:57 PM by ResidentAsylum.)
Brichs Wrote:And asking for them will not make you welcome on the board...

This comment has me a bit confused...

So, inquiring about replacements is frowned upon? Since I was not asking on these boards for the replacements, rather information about replacing them, I don't see as it was an "unwelcome" question.

06-18-2010, 12:45 PM
It's on BGG...you shouldn't ask for PDFs and the likes for rules, scenarios etc on there. It's frowned upon :-)
06-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Brichs Wrote:It's on BGG...you shouldn't ask for PDFs and the likes for rules, scenarios etc on there. It's frowned upon :-)

Rulebooks are ok, but to ask for a non-free, web-only PDF *would* be considered bad form.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.