Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Character Creator, becoming a member
10-06-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: Project Character Creator, becoming a member
(10-06-2011 01:01 PM)skolo Wrote:  hi guys. i have the same issue. would like to start making own characters and share with community but just "hanging" around to be visible and getting "special" privilige seems unfair.

can we just access this database and be able to do stuff?

thanks

I dont think its unfair ? I mean McDonald's throws food away, but if you want it. You have to buy it. That seems unfair when there are people going hungry.

....can always send the Mighty Mighty Sarku $10, $20, or $1,000.00. Whats so bad with "hanging" around ? There is plenty to see and do with out "special" privilage.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2011, 12:08 AM
The way of the The Worm is not for us mortals to question.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-07-2011, 07:08 PM
good. if that is the rule I will not question it anymore

will be hanging aournd anyway, as started reading LNOE ;-)
10-11-2011, 03:32 PM
ok, tried the program, very nice indeed. will do some of my friends as characters for the game.

now question. how can I change language to polish. I would like to make a translation of it, but dont know where to start.

thanks for the tips
10-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Tried downloading it and its probably my computer but it wouldn't run properly.
10-14-2011, 08:53 AM
it runs smoothly
03-01-2012, 04:27 AM
been a long time for this and I apologize, unfortunately my computer crashed with this source code before I had a chance to back it up, and I have been going thru raw HDD data to find it lol, so im afraid that it may be dead. Now it is also decompilable, since i didnt add anything crazy to it, so if somebody wants to rebuild the source, you have my blessing[/php]
03-01-2012, 06:44 AM
(03-01-2012 04:27 AM)knight0fdragon Wrote:  been a long time for this and I apologize, unfortunately my computer crashed with this source code before I had a chance to back it up, and I have been going thru raw HDD data to find it lol, so im afraid that it may be dead. Now it is also decompilable, since i didnt add anything crazy to it, so if somebody wants to rebuild the source, you have my blessing[/php]

+1 rep for this great customization program! In a matter of minutes I created custom characters for my whole family. I know my kids are going to lose their minds when they see themselves on the character cards! The only bug I noticed is that when you choose the longer starting locations (police station, farmhouse, etc.) it doesn't quite fit on the card. For me it left the last letter off of both of those locations. Also the text would sometimes drop letters where you put in the special codes like [b] for bold, [i] for italic, etc. I solved that by just taking the codes out of the text files in the resources directory. But overall it was very user friendly and I loved the results!

I hope you consider continuing on in this vein and creating a custom scenario program. It will be a great help to Photoshop-challenged individuals like me.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War