Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Woodinvale
02-01-2009, 11:32 PM
RE: Project Woodinvale
So my brother picked up this truck: Road Rippers: Light Blaster.
http://s7d5.scene7.com/s7ondemand/zoom/f...u=p4851525

And OMG the sounds that come out of this thing are hilarious! We are thinking of using it for the "Get to the Truck" scenario! I am going to be painting the truck up to make it more like a actual truck rather than a toy but still the music is perfect for that cheesy end credits tune if the heroes were to win. Another sound is just the horn and the third sound is the sound of the truck unable to start right. When it finally starts it revs and makes the sound of the truck speeding off and then crashing into fiery remains.

Too funny to pass up for like 15 bucks! Sure it is no vintage pickup but funny nonetheless. Plus the the lights look cool on the truck when flashing on the 3D board. I will have to take some pics. And the truck is actually darn close to scale with the figs.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 04:14 PM
hello. Im building are own 3d board for LNoE and i was just wondering how you made the spaces on the board?
02-19-2010, 04:46 PM
nyrangers910 Wrote:hello. Im building are own 3d board for LNoE and i was just wondering how you made the spaces on the board?

Made the spaces? On the main board?

And in other news about this project I have been looking to get the centre piece completed with the Mansion. Hope to post some pictures once I get it all worked out.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
04-02-2010, 06:35 PM
I was wondering what scale you are working in. Also what are the dimensions of the squares.