Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Zomboid: My First Death - Part 2
01-20-2013, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2013 03:05 AM by zachmaio.)
Project Zomboid: My First Death - Part 2
There's blood everywhere...I have no bandages...the pain meds are wearing off...i've been bitten..things are getting foggy.

Perhaps getting home and getting some sleep will help? Will help this fever?..I don't know what's happening time to get some sleep...

ZZZzzzzz

Time to get up

So much blood..sleeping hasn't helped at all..well if it's going to end this way why not get some fresh air and go out bashing some zombie brains in!

Theres a small group of them right down the road from where I passed out for the night..I charge right for them. There's about 14 of them..this the end...

The smell of my insides being torn out of me attracts more zeds to the scene. Goodbye my friends...

All in all this was a great first experience guys..i'm sure this game has tons more to offer but I haven't discovered it all yet. The game is like $8 or something and totally worth it.

There are a few things that bug me though;
-it always seems like it's night time(lack of visibility) so a lot of times navigating is a pain in the arse, especially at night.
-having to click on doors with the mouse to open them is super annoying, let me just hit spacebar to open them jeeeeze.
-where are all the guns?!?! I haven't played a lot but when I have i've looted everywhere and haven't found one Insane19

those are just a few minor things that really don't hinder the greatness of the game. If i had a ratings scale I would give it a 7.5/10

It's a fun game with lots to explore..so get out there and give it a try!

Hope you've enjoyed reading about my death...my painful death..i love you all

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Project Zomboid: My First Death - Part 2
Nice little run, hehe. Nothing like the first one! There are guns, you'll run into a shotgun sooner or later. Just pray you're not at the wrong end of it Watchmen02

It's still in development, so keep that in mind everyone who purchases this game. It's already good (but with some bugs and missing features), and when it's finished it's going to be awesome!

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian
01-20-2013, 09:16 PM
(01-20-2013 08:39 PM)Sierra Wrote:  Nice little run, hehe. Nothing like the first one! There are guns, you'll run into a shotgun sooner or later. Just pray you're not at the wrong end of it Watchmen02

It's still in development, so keep that in mind everyone who purchases this game. It's already good (but with some bugs and missing features), and when it's finished it's going to be awesome!

Yeah I found a shotgun today...it didn't have any shells..and I couldn't find any. Luckily I found that fire axe again..that thing does work! I got frustrated though because I got onto what seemed like an endless road. I went through 5 different load screens..so annoying..never found my way out

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-20-2013, 09:41 PM
I have no idea what this is and I can't work out if it's terrible or amazing!
01-24-2013, 02:30 PM
(01-20-2013 09:41 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I have no idea what this is and I can't work out if it's terrible or amazing!

samuraitrev i believe you're looking for terribly amazing. Project zomboid is a game that you can download for mac/pc. It's an open world zombie sandbox game where eventually you will die. However you can stay alive for quite some time if you play it right. There's been videos on youtube of people surviving for over a year! (in game time) I think the longest I've lasted was about 3 days..I haven't played a ton yet though. All in all it's a pretty fun game..what's not to love about trying to survive the zombie apocalypse?

01-24-2013, 05:19 PM
I've survived 18 days tops. I like the fact that it's not about surviving. You will die, you're just doing what you can to postpone it. At first you have electricity, water, and plenty of food. With time you're going to lose all of them.

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian
01-25-2013, 05:38 AM
(01-24-2013 05:19 PM)Sierra Wrote:  I've survived 18 days tops. I like the fact that it's not about surviving. You will die, you're just doing what you can to postpone it. At first you have electricity, water, and plenty of food. With time you're going to lose all of them.

Well look at you, it's a shame there's no multiplayer..otherwise i might have a shot at postponing the inevitable

01-25-2013, 09:11 AM
They will implement multiplayer at some point, and when they do we'll group up and see how long we can last!

- Scott Ian