Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Zomboid - Survival RPG Indie Game
06-05-2011, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2011 06:45 PM by D153453D.)
Project Zomboid - Survival RPG Indie Game
Heres the website:http://projectzomboid.com/blog/index.php...4/survive/

Heres an early video of gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84cQRhW0_...re=related

It looks really unique and has the cool X-COM style graphics. Its going to sell for around 9$ I think.

"FIRST OF ALL — YOU WILL DIE
You’re trapped in a quarantined city with a million zombies. There is no escape. There is no cure. The end is coming, so get used to it.

Project Zomboid is about the choices you make, and how you choose to live your last days on Earth. As a hero who goes out in a moment of heroic self-sacrifice to save a defenseless family? Or a callous coward who saves his own skin and leaves his companions for dead?

It’s these choices, and the story you weave in your adventure. That is what Project Zomboid is all about. Not saving the world with some pie in the sky cure, or flying away in a helicopter where everything will probably be okay. This is the apocalypse."

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2011, 03:18 AM
RE: Project Zomboid - Survival RPG Indie Game
This does seem very interesting...I'm having trouble getting the alpha to load though. I'll keep trying.
07-07-2011, 11:25 PM
It's so freaking good! I can't wait to see the finished product
08-19-2011, 12:54 AM
it looks fun i'll have to try it.
08-19-2011, 02:45 AM
Very x-com like indeed. I'd toss down $10.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
08-19-2011, 08:31 PM
Part of me wants to yell at them to get it done but the other part of me whats them to make this a really good game and take their sweet time with getting the new update out and get the ball rolling again...
10-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Unfortunately these guys hit a rough patch. I believe their data was lost when someone stole their laptops. This game might not be coming out anymore sadly.
02-11-2012, 12:45 AM
go on and buy the game while its still cheap and take a look at the new features coming in the next updates...
02-13-2012, 12:42 AM
(02-11-2012 12:45 AM)Predi2308 Wrote:  go on and buy the game while its still cheap and take a look at the new features coming in the next updates...

ya some of the new stuff they are adding is pretty cool. i seen a developer video of a group of a.i. control survivors that were working together. it was really fun to watch them. i wouldnt mind having a mode where you could set up different situations and just watch the a.i till they die.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
01-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Tried this a while ago and it has great atmosphere. Would really like to see this with a working multiplayer feature and get a group of friends together for some food scavenging/zombie bashing. Unfortunately the multiplayer part of it seems to be quite far away.

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian