Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Zomboid - Survival RPG Indie Game
01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Project Zomboid - Survival RPG Indie Game
This is going to be soooo good!!! Release date anyone?

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 06:06 AM
I'm gonna have to check this out!
01-11-2013, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 09:08 AM by Sierra.)
To my knowledge there's no set release date for a finished version, but you can buy it now and get access to the game while it's in development. A similar arrangement to what Minecraft used, I suppose. There's also a Free Demo that you can download and play.

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian
01-11-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 04:05 PM by zachmaio.)
So has anyone had any success playing this on a mac? I just downloaded it for Mac because it says it's available for Mac...then when I tried playing it it said I needed the Desura application to play it..there is no Desure app available for mac...i'm so confused right now..can anyone help me out here? There is a forum on the PZ website so i'll try there too. Thanks guys/girls!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Nevermind I figured it out haha you can actually just download the game..I'm just slower than a zombie sometimes! I haven't really had a chance to play the game yet so I'll report back later today with a first thoughts thread. I figure for $8 you can't go wrong!

01-12-2013, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 01:59 AM by Sierra.)
Tell us about your first death when that happens Watchmen02

Nothing like the first time *sniff*

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian