Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Promo Cards?
08-01-2012, 05:18 AM
Promo Cards?
On FFP's Web store, when you buy an art print you get the option of 2 Promo Cards, are any of these worth it?/Not included in regular game or expansions&web supplements (new cards and or different rules?)

Hope someone knows.

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: Promo Cards?
Well ZombieWaffle from experience on earlier buyings from FFP usually those extra hero and zombie cards are only alternate images of some cards that are regularly inserted in the games...

From the image i saw on thei website it looks like those cards are the ones show'd to us during the pre-release as content of the game.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
08-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi, Im glad you can buy promo cards, i dont know why you get a free poster with them.

In my deck I bought the Heroes 3 extra shot guns for them to use. I think its a nice addition for them. Some cards are just funner than others.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
08-01-2012, 05:37 PM
(08-01-2012 05:18 AM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  On FFP's Web store, when you buy an art print you get the option of 2 Promo Cards, are any of these worth it?/Not included in regular game or expansions&web supplements (new cards and or different rules?)

Hope someone knows.

All of the promos offered with The posters are alternate-art promos -- they're already available in the game or an expansion, but they have a different picture. They can be added in and used, and they're collectible. Here's a link talking about them:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...Series-Two