Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Promotion Please?
05-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Promotion Please?
Hi guys. I know I literally just joined today but I'm really interested in the download section. Could I please view other people's submissions. Please? Insane19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Promotion Please?
Hey there. Welcome to TZG. It's great to see a new member.

Thought I'd let you know, it takes a bit of time before you can be upgraded.
From what I'm told it used to be that the site was just open to all new members. But there were way to many leeches on the site, who'd just make an account and download what they pleased, never becoming part of the TZG community, nor making any contributions.

The site is paid out of pocket by one individual (plus the occasional donation) the Great Sarku. So obviously this was frustrating to him (and other members as well) that people were using up his websites download allocations and they really weren't contributing.

So all you have to do to get access is prove you intend on being a member, then you will become one. Just check out some of the threads, post a comment here or there, but something meaningful. Maybe even start a thread or two of your own.

Once Sarku sees that you are honest and deserve the privilege you should be granted access. Something you should know though, at the moment Sarku is moving and hasn't had the time to check back for a little while now. So it may be longer than you'd like. But he should check back sooner or later.

So check out some of the site. Even with out the downloads section, I guarantee there's tons of cool stuff on here! And some really great people too.

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
05-19-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Promotion Please?
What aprillo said. Full membership can also be obtained for $ ( as are most things in life..Sigh) ,you can donate via PayPal.

In any case Welcome to TZG ,looking forward to your input.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: