Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Qeustion on items
08-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Qeustion on items
ok say for some reason i was hogging all the items, and i had four weapons on my hero. could i go in to a fight roll then decide what weapons i want to use. or do i have to go into the fight with the two weapons picked out.? help me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2008 08:35 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Qeustion on items
You are limited to carrying only two weapons (or one two-handed weapon) with you as part of your four item limit. However, you must "activate" a weapon's combat bonus for it to apply -- and you can indeed use more than one per fight (and the same one more than once, if it doesn't break*) if you need to. Beware the Zombie cards like "Stuck" that eliminate weapons that have been used to help kill a zombie!

*I recently saw someone use the baseball bat about 20 times in one combat until it finally broke. The last use, however, did get her the six she need to beat the zombie's 5.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2008, 09:29 PM
mqstout Wrote:You are limited to carrying only two weapons (or one two-handed weapon) with you as part of your four item limit. However, you must "activate" a weapon's combat bonus for it to apply -- and you can indeed use more than one per fight (and the same one more than once, if it doesn't break*) if you need to. Beware the Zombie cards like "Stuck" that eliminate weapons that have been used to help kill a zombie!

*I recently saw someone use the baseball bat about 20 times in one combat until it finally broke. The last use, however, did get her the six she need to beat the zombie's 5.

ya but if you can carry four items couldnt you carry for weapons. i dont know man its the fued going around the table some of the people were playing with say you can and some say you cant, i dont no anymore...
08-04-2008, 09:32 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:You are limited to carrying only two weapons (or one two-handed weapon) with you as part of your four item limit. However, you must "activate" a weapon's combat bonus for it to apply -- and you can indeed use more than one per fight (and the same one more than once, if it doesn't break*) if you need to. Beware the Zombie cards like "Stuck" that eliminate weapons that have been used to help kill a zombie!

ya but if you can carry four items couldnt you carry for weapons. i dont know man its the fued going around the table some of the people were playing with say you can and some say you cant, i dont no anymore...

nevermind i jsut read the rules in the book two more times and i understand it