Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Growing Hunger
02-19-2009, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 09:12 PM by btf032.)
RE: Question about Growing Hunger
Thanks, that is a great site. Any of these scenarios recommended in particular? Any of them not so great? I also saw that there were 4 scenarios written in Spanish based on Romero. Has anyone ever translated that?

As far as the content, I love the RPG player character. That was funny.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2009, 09:16 PM
I still haven't had a chance to play all the official scenarios yet.

LNOE: The Movie is somewhere in the LNOE forums under variants and looked very cool. Unfortunately, I just don't get to play enough to try everything out...maybe someday...=)

I have a couple of scenarios and concepts I am barebones sketching right now. I'm just not a photoshopper, so I can't make them as pretty as some folks when I post them.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2009, 03:19 PM
I'd love to see some new scenarios as well. I think it would be fun to work on some!
Maybe we could do one as a community....
02-21-2009, 03:31 AM
Update: Just ordered Growing Hunger! Hopefully it'll be here by next weekend.
02-22-2009, 03:04 AM
Congrats on getting Growing Hunger.

The new scenarios are good, and can great fun. The thing we found when playing with GH is that there are so many more cards that it makes the games last a lot longer. This is good for people have played the game before and people that are decisive. If you have a newbie there are so many cards to learn. If you play with someone that can't figure out what to do, this just puts them into shutdown and the game drags on.

The mini-games in the back of GH is a great way to get in a little LNOE everyday Watchmen02
02-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Growing Hunger really adds more to the core game on so many levels. I have the LNOE the Movie file but just haven't had a chance to run it yet either. Looks like a lot of fun and would be cool to add some of the new scenarios into the Movie file as well.

Looking forward to what you come up with Tommy!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
02-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Tommy Brownell Wrote:I will work on some stuff...see what I can do...and I'll make it TheZombieGame.com exclusive.

Now, whether that will turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing for the site is up to you...=)

Awesome Tommy!!! That'd be great. Sorry for the late replies. I've been busy implementing changes to the site behind the scenes and going crazy at my day job. I need more hours in the day. Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
02-25-2009, 01:34 AM
Sárku Wrote:
Tommy Brownell Wrote:I will work on some stuff...see what I can do...and I'll make it TheZombieGame.com exclusive.

Now, whether that will turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing for the site is up to you...=)

Awesome Tommy!!! That'd be great. Sorry for the late replies. I've been busy implementing changes to the site behind the scenes and going crazy at my day job. I need more hours in the day. Zombie03

You and me both, brother...

Between kids, very time consuming day job with an hour plus commute, trying to launch a comic book company, being a pro wrestler on the weekends, and making the silly mistake of trying to rewatch the entire Buffy/Angel saga (12 seasons!) on DVD (mistake because of length, not content), more hours would be GREAT thanks...=)

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
02-25-2009, 02:10 AM
Tommy Brownell Wrote:
Sárku Wrote:

You and me both, brother...

Between kids, very time consuming day job with an hour plus commute, trying to launch a comic book company, being a pro wrestler on the weekends, and making the silly mistake of trying to rewatch the entire Buffy/Angel saga (12 seasons!) on DVD (mistake because of length, not content), more hours would be GREAT thanks...=)

I loved Angel, but just stopped watching for no reason a couple seasons before it ended. I really should try to finish it, but now I really don't remember that much from the show...
02-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Oh, geez you should...not to get off-topic (much) but Angel Season 5 is one of the best seasons of TV ever.