Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc.
06-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc.
I had a quick question just to clarify about the boards under the heading of "The Lounge."

For sections like:

- Board Games
- Video Games
- Literature

Are they supposed to be for discussions about board games, video games, etc. that are zombie related? Or are they just for any board games, video games, etc?

I ask because I know there is also a section called "Anything Goes," where you can literally post anything off topic. So, even if I am talking about a video game, board game, whatever, if it is not zombie related, does it still go in the specific board, or does it go in "Anything Goes?"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Question about Lounge boards like "Board Games," "Video Games," etc.
They're pretty open, even to non-Zombies. We're not Nazi Zombies here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2012, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 05:56 PM by StayPuft.)
Okay. Thanks. Good to know. I have had some initial confusion here and there just in first learning about the different boards here, so I just wanted to be sure I didn't post things where they don't belong.

EDIT: Awesome! I'm a Dart Frog now! LOL! Wow. I may be progressing through these rankings a little too quickly... but I just can't help myself. I am loving this board, and I love Last Night On Earth! ;-)
06-22-2012, 09:35 PM
BTW if you want Zombie Nazis check out the film Dead Snow. Failing that tell Emp to get his arse into gear with his Nazi Zombie miniatures still awaiting paint!Zombie17