Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Plague Carriers and Zombie Heroes
03-09-2011, 07:09 AM
RE: Question about Plague Carriers and Zombie Heroes
(03-09-2011 06:18 AM)JMun233 Wrote:  
(03-09-2011 05:56 AM)Alf Zombie Wrote:  
(03-08-2011 07:44 PM)Alf Zombie Wrote:  I have a question about this scenario (Plague Carriers). In the rules spells: "Plague Carriers are never returned to the Zombie Pool and do not count toward the number of Zombies on the board for rolling to spawn."

I understand that these Red Zombies do not count when you rolling to spawn (step 3), but... Count toward the number of Zombies on the board? In the page 7 of the core rulebook says: "You can go through any number of Zombies during the game, but you can never have more than 14 Zombies on the board at once.

I assume that the Plague Carriers DO NOT count toward the number of Zombies when rolling to spawn, but DO count toward the number of Zombies on the board at once. In that case, is very difficult to the Zombie Player to protect the Plague Carriers at the start of the game, because only have 7 normal Zombies to protect the rest.

I am right?

Someone who knows the answer?

when we play, the plague carriers do not count towards the number of zombies on the board, so you can have 14 regular zombies plus the red ones. since they can't move unless a hero gets close they aren't really dangerous, if you are careful.

That's my point, it's hard to the ZP defend the red ones with only 7 zombies. Is there an official FAQ about this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply