Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question cant think of a title help me
08-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Question cant think of a title help me
say some one is useing a weapons that require two hands but that person still has room for more items. can the person hold but not use another item, or must they discard it when its drawn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2008, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2008 11:18 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Question cant think of a title help me
The rules state that you can carry up to four items, two of which can be weapons. A two-handed item uses up two "slots" (so you could carry one two-handed weapon and two other, non-weapon, items). If there were a non-weapon two-handed item (I don't recall one existing), I would feel it'd be safe to say you could carry it and any two other items, both of which could (but wouldn't need to be) weapons.

You can continue to use the other items just fine, there's nothing that says you cannot.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply