Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question on The Junk Yard area
01-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Question on The Junk Yard area
When searching in the Junk Yard is says "Pick Up: Random Card From Hero Discard Pile" Does that mean you can look through the in tire discard pile and take ANY one card you wish? Or is there another way your supposed to do it? Thanks Watchmen02

BsB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2010, 09:12 PM
RE: Question on The Junk Yard area
In the act of tryting to be random, it being a junk yard and all.I do one of two things 1)spread the discard pile around a bit backs up have the hero pick a card. OR 2)Spread the cards out have person playing hero close their eyes and grab a card.
I find if you have the cards face up they will go for guns everytime the random picking can add alot of fun.
01-10-2010, 10:59 PM
I like those ideas, makes sence to me. Thanks Watchmen02

BsB

fallensaviour Wrote:In the act of tryting to be random, it being a junk yard and all.I do one of two things 1)spread the discard pile around a bit backs up have the hero pick a card. OR 2)Spread the cards out have person playing hero close their eyes and grab a card.
I find if you have the cards face up they will go for guns everytime the random picking can add alot of fun.
01-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Random's random -- no choice in the matter. Shuffle and deal one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2010, 10:56 AM
mqstout Wrote:Random's random -- no choice in the matter. Shuffle and deal one.

:shy: So simple yet beautiful... Zombie17
I usually like to let them pick,but for keeping a game well paced this would for sure work well. Watchmen02