Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question regarding fights
01-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Question regarding fights
I recently bought and played a few games of Last Night On Earth. One thing that still confuses me are the fights. I know that any hero or zombie that lands in the same space have to fight and i know how to resolve a fight but one thing confuses me.

For example, on a heroes turn he moves his first piece into a zombie space. He then fights it, rolling enough to fend it off. He then moves another one of his hero pieces into a space with a different zombie. He fights this zombie, but does he also re fight the other zombie that his other hero is in?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2010, 03:18 AM
RE: Question regarding fights
During the hero turn, each hero only fights the zombies in his space at the end of his move.

At the end of the zombie turn, all zombie/hero fights trigger as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2010, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010 06:23 AM by DevilDawg90.)
RE: Question regarding fights
Ok thanks i just wanted to make sure that every player, zombie or hero must complete "fight" before there turn is over.
Find all posts by this user