Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RE: Degeneration
12-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Anyone check out that Resident Evil CGI flick? I watched it over the holidays and gotta say it looks great but felt more like I was watching a long animated sequence from a RE video game that had been completed and all the cut scenes were spliced together. It wasn't as good as I hoped. I still liked it but it just seemed to drag and I didn't think there was enough zombie action in it.

Have others seen it and what are your thoughts?

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Anyone check out that Resident Evil CGI flick? I watched it over the holidays and gotta say it looks great but felt more like I was watching a long animated sequence from a RE video game that had been completed and all the cut scenes were spliced together. It wasn't as good as I hoped. I still liked it but it just seemed to drag and I didn't think there was enough zombie action in it.

Have others seen it and what are your thoughts?

i liked the first half of the movie when they wer in the airport.. but theres one thing well alot of things i hate about resident evil in thats how theres bad acting wers storys and over the top monsters. i like straight up zombies slow or fast, not mutant things. but that first part was cool cuz it was all just normal zombies

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2008, 08:39 AM
RE: RE: Degeneration
I started looking at it but fell asleep. Nothing to do with the movie, I tend to dose of watching every movie.
It looks good animation wise. Anyone else thinks that in 10 years we won't be needing those overpaid things they call actors anymore?

The overacting is part of the oriental way of acting. I saw a documentary some time ago and there they said that in japan they concider him/her to be a good actor is he/she overacts like no other Zombie17 Strange people.
Check out Zombie Self Defense Force if you can. Awesome overacting stuff hehehe

But back to Resi Evil. I shall give it another try sometime this week.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user