Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock!
07-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock!
This just in, for those of you who haven't gotten it yet, the Radioactive Grave Dead Supplement for LNOE is back in stock on the webstore! Link
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: Radioactive Grave Dead back in stock!
Definitely one that I highly, highly recommend. I love the Radioactive Grave Dead minis, and the scenario is one of the best.
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Item ordered - thanks to comments by StauPuft and Trev's scenario write-up.
07-21-2013, 06:33 AM
On order now! also treated myself to Survival of Fittest and Zombies with Grave Weapons. Looks like I will need a bigger storage box!
07-21-2013, 06:28 PM
As I said in my Game Report this has to be right up there as my favorite scenario to date. I love the flavour of the mission. It's very Lovecraftian and very reminiscent of one of his tales called The Color Out of Space.
08-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Mine have arrived, in the post (not fallen from they sky)....next game will be this one.
08-05-2013, 12:30 PM
(08-02-2013 08:11 AM)Sarge Wrote:  Mine have arrived, in the post (not fallen from they sky)....next game will be this one.

Let us know how it goes!
08-10-2013, 08:30 PM
(07-20-2013 05:37 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Item ordered - thanks to comments by StauPuft and Trev's scenario write-up.

Glad to hear I could help you make a decision. And I am certainly happy to help get Flying Frog more business. :-) As I said, that is definitely one I would highly recommend to all fans of this game. It is one of my favorite scenarios, and you can never beat some awesome miniatures to go with it.