Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Radioactive Zombie Set up
04-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Radioactive Zombie Set up
It was said in the "It Fell From the Sky" scenario set up: 
...the Zombie Player(s)may place any Radioactive Grave Dead Spawned, in the space with Meteorite...

My question is: could ZPs place all RGD (7 or less on their choice) in the place with Meteorite or they can place as many as they have possibility to place due to Spawn Dice roll result (1 for 2 regular zombie)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2011, 04:54 PM
RE: Radioactive Zombie Set up
They can place as many as the spawn roll allows. So, if you roll 8 for spawning, you could place up to 4 RGD at the meteorite and none at the normal Spawning Pits.

Note that you can only place the RGD at the meteorite during set up. They show up at the normal pits the rest of the game.
04-04-2011, 05:21 PM
(04-04-2011 04:54 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  They can place as many as the spawn roll allows. So, if you roll 8 for spawning, you could place up to 4 RGD at the meteorite and none at the normal Spawning Pits.

Note that you can only place the RGD at the meteorite during set up. They show up at the normal pits the rest of the game.

Many thanks!
This scenario was played twice and looks like quiet simple for Heroes.
04-04-2011, 06:32 PM
(04-04-2011 05:21 PM)Longbearder Wrote:  Many thanks!

You really think so? To me, it doesn't sound so easy for them. It's the next scenario on our list, so I guess I'll know soon enough...
04-04-2011, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 07:33 PM by Longbearder.)
(04-04-2011 06:32 PM)Amiral Wrote:  
(04-04-2011 05:21 PM)Longbearder Wrote:  Many thanks!

You really think so? To me, it doesn't sound so easy for them. It's the next scenario on our list, so I guess I'll know soon enough...

Of course, many depend on lucky with search items, but RGD have no chance against Hero with Lighter. Watchmen02 the second one the teacher with Lighter on his Hero Board (i don't remember his name) was drawn by Hero Player and it was disaster for ZGD. They run from him like from plague. Zombie17

2-3 explosives ised on Meteorite killed him both games.
04-05-2011, 03:02 AM
(04-04-2011 07:32 PM)Longbearder Wrote:  Of course, many depend on lucky with search items, but RGD have no chance against Hero with Lighter. Watchmen02 the second one the teacher with Lighter on his Hero Board (i don't remember his name) was drawn by Hero Player and it was disaster for ZGD. They run from him like from plague. Zombie17

2-3 explosives ised on Meteorite killed him both games.

Interesting. I don't have the Hero Pack yet (so no "Mr. Goddard" for me), but have you ever thought of simply banning him from this scenario?